The best way to navigate this website is to click first on the Mystery Quilt tab.
On that page you will get access to the Course Content – an Introduction to the Mystery Quilt
- Quilt Size and layout
- Fabric Requirements
- Borders, Corners and Sashings
- Sample Block – a block for you to download, with very detailed instructions of our sew and flip method of piecing-in-the-hoop
All of this is freely available to you. You do not have to register or login to access anything on this page.
If you then decide that you would like to join us for the Mystery Quilt and download a new block every week, you should go first to KennyKreations website and purchase the class.
After you have paid for the class, you then need to Register for it, by clicking on the Registration link at the top of this page, or click on this link:
You only need to register once.
- I will activate your membership and you can then login and immediately download Block 1.
- Every Friday, there will be a new block for you to download. You will need to login to download the blocks each week.
- There is a login link in the menu bar at the top of this page.
- There is also a Gallery link in the menu bar – if you click on it, you can upload a photo of your block each week as you get them done.
- You can access the Forum by clicking on the link at the top of the page, where you can ask questions or make comments or suggestions.
- I have also added a Contact Form at the link above, so that you can email me directly if you have any problems.
I’m looking forward to seeing your blocks!
I hope you are all keeping safe and well.